Expansion Now Means New Hope for a Lifetime
REQUEST A TOUR
Seeing is believing.
Please fill out this form so we
can set up a time for you to witness
the hope we provide firsthand.
“I have been shown more love and respect in the two years I have been here than in any other time of my life. I now realize that life can be wonderful and enjoyed.”
To address the rapidly increasing need for our services, we have planned an expansion project. This growth will enable us to offer new programs that address a wider variety of needs as well as increase the number of children and families we serve by at least 50 percent.
Thanks to the generosity of our donors, we have nearly reached the $16.6 million, and broke ground in April 2017 — but additional support is still desperately needed.
Here’s how the expansion helps build new foundations of hope…
- Two Substance Abuse treatment cottages for adolescents
- Vocational and Training Center - Youth vocational/employment opportunities, foster parent training, and child welfare professional development
- Outpatient services focusing on health care, transitional youth services, and family visits
- Remodel health services clinic to expand medical/psychiatric services
- Support efficiency and growth of all programs/service